Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Journal Entry

So today Julie and cannon left for their vacation. I went to a neighborhood where 
I was meeting up with a friend from church who was going to the skatepark. We went 
to the skatepark and a Chinese guy wanted to learn how to skate. He ate crap a 
bunch of times and it was the funniest thing ever. The guys all wanted to go 
find the skate shop but basically all their parents said no because they didn't 
want them to take a taxi. So it was just me and my friend from church. We 
ditched the skate shop idea and tried to find a guitar shop at times square. 
We were walking around and ended up playing in a huge dinosaur play gym thing. 
Then we walked around some more and he pushed off his skateboard and fell and 
went into a seizure. I didn't know what was happening at first then I bent down 
and tried to get him to stop and I was freaking out and yelled at the Chinese
to call somebody. He finally stopped jerking around and he grabbed my legs 
and started crying, then he stopped and said he was fine. I took his phone 
and called his dad and he came to pick him up and we went to the hospital 
to get him an MRI. I was really freaked out but his dad can speak Chinese 
and we found out he was fine. 
After the hospital i left, got a dollar pirated movie from Singa Plaza and 
some dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment